VRAY for C4D 3.4.01 + VRAY Standalone 3.4 MAC Torrent Crack Free Download. V-Ray for Cinema 4D is a professional rendering solution for Cinema 4D users, looking to get the most realistic and fastest production images (still and motion) possible when working with this specific modeling tool. V-Ray for Cinema 4D is an industry standard and it is used by many big studios all over the world. It integrates seamlessly with Cinema 4D and it offers a very short learning curve making it also one of the most accessible rendering tools on the market.
Fast: V-Ray for Cinema 4D results being one of the fastest render engines for Cinema 4D on the market. Its short learning curves allows designers to master it in a matter of days.
Artist-friendly: Built for 3D artists who want to create realistic images using fast set-ups and intuitive controls.
Smart integration: Integrated seamlessly into Cinema 4D and optimized to work with a vast collection of other plug-ins.
Creative control: Artists can create all types of physically-based materials/lighting with fast, flexible controls for enhanced realism and more creative freedom.
Affordability: V-Ray for Cinema 4D offers versatility, speed and power at an all inclusive price that is very competitive in relationship to any comparable tool.
New V-Ray 3.4 core – blazing fast CPU & GPU rendering speed
With V-Ray for Cinema 4D you can create realistic images using both CPU and GPU.
Simple usage – new full automatic sampling
Light calculation has never been easier meaning that setting up your render is now a lot faster and problem free.
Physically layered BRDF with new materials and shaders
Materials in V-Ray for Cinema 4D can be constructed by using a very advanced system that gives full control to the artists.
New VFB – LUT control, denoiser & lens effects
Cut down rendering and post production times by using these new tools included in version 3.4
New V-Ray clipper, render time booleans & render mask
These are additional tools that speed up your workflow like ray-traced material rounding and rendered boolean operations.
Full MAXON hair, fur, spline and grass render support
Unmatched integration with these important Cinema 4D features.
V-Ray DR & full unlimited c4d cmd-line/teamrendering
V-RayforC4D includes for free 5dr nodes for distribute rendering.
Global illumination & accurate lights
More effective light solver calculates more accurate images.
Physical cameras – VR ready – 360 degree stereo cameras
Integrate Oculus and HTC VIVE in your workflow.
Unlimited UV’s per shaders & triplanar mapping
Create single materials that can use more than one UV for texturing your models.
Proxies & instancing with shader & material randomization tools
Handle larger amounts of geometry using less RAM.
New sky modes, areal perspective & faster volume rendering
Easier to implement environmental effects.
CPU & GPU production render & new IPR preview window
New interactive rendering tools that speed up the creation of images.
New extended render elements and id passes
More freedom and higher control for post production.
What’s New in Version 3.4:
We are happy to announce that V-RayforC4D 3.4 has been released. V-RayforC4D 3.4 is seamlessly integrated and optimized for both CPUs and GPUs, using whatever an artist picks to deliver high-quality imagery and animation quickly, even when working with complex 3D scenes. V-RayforC4D 3.4 operates under the same 3.4 core technology that has made V-Ray an industry-standard in visual effects, broadcast and architectural design projects for nearly 20 years. With a vaste lighting, shading, and rendering toolkit at their disposal, artists and designers have full control over the entire creative process, from real-time look development to the final frame.
● New great V-Ray 3.4 render speed. faster overall ray tracing and render performance;
● A lot faster path tracing GI, all parts of V-Ray had been greatly optimized using state of the art ray
● New progressive sampler rendering: see your render within seconds instead of waiting for buckets.
Time or sampling level based for stills and animation.
● New variance based adaptive image sampler (VBAS), in bucket and progressive mode, improved
● Dynamic Bucket splitting, unified sampler options (only bucket or progressive to choose)
● 3.4 denoiser via vfb &via vray denoise standalone tool (for animation), non destructive, can cut render time by half and more
● Automatic sampling of lights and materials – removing the need to set subdivisions manually
● New Global Defaults for fully automatic render settings, – just turn on GI and render.
● V-Ray RT cpu, cuda, openCL(only win) production rendering in picture viewer and editor
● RT Lightcache support & new premultiplied mode in Lightcache
● Faster Lightcache rendering,
● Lightcache is now rendered distributed via DR
● New feature for Lightcache for universal mode, including animation
● Fast IPR window (interactive preview render) based on V-Ray RT v3.4 core , GPU & CPU options.
● Multi faceted GTR BRDF (ggx pro with tail control)
● Min shading rate (one simple global shading quality slider)
● v3.4 clip max ray intensity setting (can speed up rendering a lot)
● Lot faster hair, grass & fur rendering & a lot faster instance and proxy rendering
● Probabilistic light sampling: a lot faster rendering with huge number of area lights
● Embree 2.3 (also dynamic geometry like displacement ,hair, mb, proxies)
● New 3.4 Render masks (textures, objects, object ids)
● V-Ray Clipper (make easy render time sections or booleans of objects or groups of objects)
● Reflection/refraction sets (include /exclude lists)
● New Object based and unbiased/raytraced (still fast) subsurface scattering option in SSS2 mat and
channel, RT compatible
● New Multiple UV support per shader(!), support for unlimited UV channels chooser inside vray shaders. this overcomes c4ds limitation of not being able to use mapping per shader. You can now map each shader different with any number of custom UV maps, and manage them easy via the new UVW manager tag
● New BRDF Material presets menu inside the Adv BRDF
● New single /rgb curve option for complex IOR, Custom fresnel curves and shader color mapping
● New BRDF Materials: V-Ray Skin Material, V-Ray Volume Material, V-Ray Switch Material (for Scene variations based on full materials), V-Ray OSL Material (win), Stochastic Flakes Material (Brute force Physical flakes), AL_Surface BSDF Material
● New static displacement options (faster), Open-Subdiv support via Displacement Mat option
● Udim texture support*
● New “Auto” mode in color mapping dealing with 8 bit,32 bit and mp situations
● Several New multipass channels, Separate light select layers for render elements (V-Ray light select)
● Sampler-Info-Tex shader as in V-Ray Maya, to read out scene data and use for shading
● OSL shader, with thin film and complex IOR shaders included (win only atm)
● V-Ray frame buffer,with ICC, OCIO, LUT, cube, interactive burn, exposure, highlight, color balance
controls (win & OSX)
● V-Ray physical based Lens glare glow and diffraction effects via vfb (win)
● New vrmesh export, with all features, animated vr-meshes, hair and particles in vr-meshes
● Additional vray shaders (vray curvature, vray ray switch, vray user data color, vray user skalar, bercon noise, Phoenix Ocean shader)
● Optimised volume rendering
● New Sky and Areal Fog options: Hosek sky model to simulate more natural looking skies, Ground color option for VRaySun and VRaySky, Aerial perspective for efficient and realistic atmospheric depth (fog, humidity)
● Improved translucency in 2 sided mat
● New Dr features (exclude local machine from render, ipr or optional computer name support)
● V-Ray Quick setup (3 simple “speed vs. quality” sliders to tune any render setting)
● New Simplified user interface (optional like vray 3 max)
● New standalone layer_max shader (faster)
● New Multi shader (with new options)
● New V-Ray Instancing shader
● New Random by ID, Random by shell command
● New ray traced round corners, with texture option, perfectly smooth edges at render time with no additional modeling
● Support for V-Ray VR stereo cameras: Support for 6×1 cubic and spherical 360 degree stereo VR
cameras (for Hive, Samsung gear and Oculus Rift use p.e )
● Support for sub folders in c4d search paths and for textures stored in .lib files
● Bitmap aperture & optical vignetting in V-Ray physical camera
● New dome light ground mode mapping
● Shademap support for stereo images(speeds render up)
● C4d OGl editor resolution options for bitmaps in editor
● V-Ray presets, V-Ray tool bar
● New V-Ray Bridge menu
● Tool to transform similar objects automatic into render instances
● Support for native c4d mograph shader on DR standalone (via vray data shader)
● Support for c4d native vertex map on DR standalone (via vray data shader)
● Support for c4d native bitmap on DR standalone (via bitmap to file option, fast)
● faster vrscene export for DR (up to 10x) due new vray sdk
● New MAXON Team Render still image support, in addition to animation frame frame distribution, as alternate option to V-Ray DR, good in case you want to use native c4d shaders.
Features coming in next SP updates to 3.4:
● Updates to the IPR preview window
● Glossy Fresnel
● Adaptive lighting ( further improved light sampling, speeding up huge amounts of light)
● V-Ray Support for OpenVDB, Field 3d and Vray Volume grid (in SP)
● Stop & Resuming render
● Direct VR output to HIVE and OCCULUS via RT
● Deep image saving (in SP)
● Node based material editing option (a part is missing yet, once ready is added as SP)
Roadmap for planned additional features in Service packs
● V-Ray production Interactive mode
● Nvidia MDL Materials (gpu & cpu)
● Hybrid CPU and GPU rendering
● VFB redesign
● DR Linux support*
● Google cloud support (via Zync)*
● Presenz support (V-Ray output plugin)*
● Support for Chaosgroup new scanned material format