|Name||Twitterrific 5 2 2 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2017-12-15 22:55:22|
|Files||Twitterrific 5 2 2 MAS TNT.zip (11.42 MB)|
Descriptions for Twitterrific 5.2.2 MAS
Release Date: 14 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later Twitter account
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://twitterrific.com/mac
Twitterific has been re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac’s most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
- Twitter Your Way – A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about; tweets are presented in chronological order and other people’s likes aren’t placed in your timeline.
- Designed for macOS – Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac, with support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode, and more.
- Timelines Galore – Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
- Full Accessibility – Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
- Tweet In Style – Twitterrific’s appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts and type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
- Read Anywhere – Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- True multi-account/multi-window support
- View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
- Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
- System-wide alerts for mentions and direct messages via Notification Center
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver
- Support for Retweet (RT) and Quoted tweets
- Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
- Autocompletion of usernames and hashtags while editing tweets
- View Twitter saved searches and lists
- Check out global and local trending topics
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Support for tweet storms and chained tweet threads
- Quickly Delete and Edit your own tweets
- Translate tweets to your native language
- Helpful color-coding of tweet types
- In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram and more
- Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List and more
- Muffles and mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
- Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
- Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
- View user profiles including past tweets, likes and mentions
- Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
- Block and report spammers with a single click
- Theme control (light or dark)
- Font size and type face control
- Robust keyboard control
What’s New in Twitterrific 5.2.2
- Muffle rules can now be deactivated without having to delete them.
- Scrolling the timeline with the keyboard now hides the mouse cursor.
- Tweaks to several icons for greater clarity
- Tweaks to the default themes
- New avatar shapes in Appearance preferences
- Better text rendering in popover windows
- Fixed a memory leak causing the app to use much more memory than necessary
- Fixed an issue causing length-based muffles to incorrectly count characters
- Fixed issues causing tweets that were both liked and retweeted to display an incorrect state when streaming
- Retweeting a retweet no longer redundantly changes the label to “by you”.
- Fixed an issue with invisible white space characters causing difficulty when entering registration names and codes