The Archive is a plain text note taking app.
- Plain Text file storage: robust and made for eternity
- Clean and simple user interface: calm and structured
- Elegant text editor: note taking is writing. Beauty is mandatory
- Flexible in use: Swiss Army knife of note taking
- Fast search for maximum productivity
- Markdown support to highlight notes
- Powerful tags that are simple to use
- Typewriter mode to keep your focus while typing
- Themes: customize the editor to your liking
- Quick navigation based on plain text conventions
- Supportive community of writing and note taking nerds
- Saved searches to switch between subsets of your notes
- Fixed: The “Nothing Selected” editor placeholder now does not show a scroll bar when Typewriter Mode is enabled.
- Fixed: Setting a title in the Quick Entry window was ignored when you generate a Zettel ID.
- Fixed: Saved Search icon tint usage was not properly bound to the “Tint icon” checkbox state, allowing color changes when the checkbox was unticked.
- Fixed: The first change of a Saved Search icon with the “Tint Icon” checkbox unticked was ignored in the preview box.
- Changed: Ctrl-A and Ctrl-E will jump to the beginning and end of the Omnibar’s text, respectively. Alt-Up/Alt-Down will do, too, now not remote-controlling the table anymore.
- Changed: Make the “Add Saved Search” button more prominent.
- New: Cmd-S saves Quick Entry note drafts, too.
- Initial release
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later