TG Pro lets you peek at fan control, temperature monitoring, and hardware diagnostics in your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors, or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors, fans or batteries are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
You can even fix the iMac fan noise after HD replacement issue using TG Pro.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including the Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including 2015 & 2016 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- Updated information when creating a support package to have more detail about what’s included and how it’s sent.
- Added link on how to create Auto Boost rules in the Fan preferences for easy access.
- Added PCIe Ambient sensor for Mac Pro Mid 2010/2012 models.
- Issue where it would quit after launching on macOS 10.7.
- Issue where some GPU sensors would not be correctly named for 2017 15″ MacBookPros.
- Issue where it was possible for GPU Diode to show “N/A” with an invalid high temperature.
- Issue where it was possible for an invalid GPU temperature to cause some Auto Boost rules to incorrectly boost fans.
- Updated Paddle to 3.0.34 to include their fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later