|Created on||2017-11-15 22:58:30|
|Files||Tecplot.360EX+Chorus.2017.3.0.84688-SSQ.zip (168.9 MB)|
Descriptions for Tecplot 360 EX + Chorus 2017 R3 Build 2017.3.0.84688
Name: Tecplot 360 EX + Chorus 2017
Version: R3 Build 2017.3.0.84688
– Mac OS X 64-bit: 10.6.8, 10.7.5, 10.8, 10.9.5, 10.10
– Linux 64-bit: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.5, 6.0; CentOS 5.5, 6.0;
– SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 10.4, 11.2; Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Web Site: https://www.tecplot.com/
Tecplot – software for engineering plotting with a wide functionality of XY, 2D and 3D. The program is designed to measure operational data, build test data, mathematical analysis, and for engineering construction in general. Tecplot users can now use the vast array of available open-source libraries. Doing any development or scientific project, use this software for drawing and visualization, which will help to present your work in the most favorable light. And if you are thinking about presenting your data in a new, better and different ways, then Tecplot gives you full control over 2D and 3D drawing parameters.
One of the most important new features of this product is the ability to write scripts in Python. This feature was created specifically for engineers who require additional analysis (FFTs, splines, statistical functions, etc.), as well as the flexibility offered by the ability to write scripts, compared to writing macros
Chorus is included in Tecplot 360 2017. Customers with TecPLUS™ maintenance service have access to Chorus, in essence merging our two most powerful products. Chorus has a unique set of features that help scientists and engineers explore large data sets from multiple simulations.
Unified Data and Project Management
Create and manage multiple sets of CFD solutions.
Filter the project cases using interactive filtering.
Evaluate CFD field data using Tecplot 360.
Create and manage assets from plots to data extractions.
Advanced Analytics and Surrogate Modeling
Create multi-dimensional surrogate models.
Visualize multiple views of CFD results and flow field physics in one unified environment.
Explore project results with linked table, XY and multi-dimensional scatter views.
Rapid Comparative Analysis of Field Data
- Evaluate system performance with nbyn matrices or sidebyside comparisons.
- Compare pixelbypixel differences for selected plot images.
- Calculate quantitative differences between output variables on a grid for selected cases in Tecplot 360.
Batch Process Plot Creation Without Macros
- Create and apply templates for generating plots across a set of cases and for extracting data and profiles from the full volume field data across a set of cases.
- Leverage Tecplot macros for specialized data analysis and visualization.
- Extract outputs and scalars from field data, including like forces, moments, and maximums.
- Submit and manage multiple batch jobs.
Fast Physics Exploration and Visualization
- Take advantage of the new SZL technology to speedup processing times by an order of magnitude.
- Precompute plots to rapidly analyze full sets of simulation cases.
- Quickly view plot images and solution data from the flow field with a single mouse click.
- Explore and filter an array of plots images.
- Explore the full 3D flow field with Tecplot 360.
Tecplot 360 2017 Release 2
The many improvements in Tecplot 360 2017 Release 2 add up to major benefits for Tecplot customers. Highlights of this release include:
Enhanced Fluent Loader
- Significantly improved performance and reduced memory requirements for data with shared grids (typically timedependent solutions).
- Fluent Additional Quantities can now be loaded.
- Variables in symmetry zones can now be loaded.
- Fluent variable name map updated to give more variables meaningful names.
- Increased responsiveness and progress feedback while reading Fluent data.
- In our test using a transient solution with 30 time steps of about 1 million data points each, time to first image fell from just over 74 seconds to under 4 seconds (a reduction of 95%), and memory use was cut by 93% (both compared to Tecplot 360 2017 R1).
What’s New in Tecplot 360 EX + Chorus 2017 R3 Build 2017.3.0.84688
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.