SnapGene offers the fastest and easiest way to plan, visualize, and document your molecular biology procedures. The streamlined interface supports a range of cloning and PCR manipulations. Thanks to SnapGene Viewer, the files can be shared with colleagues around the world.
Pricing varies with usage, license type, and the number of seats, as can be seen here.
- Added the ability to order constructs directly from VectorBuilder.
- Added a footer when printing agarose gels.
- Ensured that origin-spanning aligned sequences are always shown for their entire length in Sequence view.
- Corrected an issue with entering some feature endpoints in the Add/Edit Feature dialogs.
- Re-enabled the detection of common features in the Insert Bases dialog.
- Ensured that the “# Files” header that appears in the collection interface when two or more files are selected does not respond to mouseover or clicking.
- Fixed an issue using File → Print Gel and the associated keyboard shortcut when viewing a simulated agarose gel.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later