SmartSVN is graphical client for the Open Source version control system Subversion (SVN). It targets professionals who demand a reliable, efficient and well-supported SVN client for their daily business.
SmartSVN Professional has powerful features like Change Set handling (group your changes before finally committing them), Revision Graph (shows the branch structure and copy history graphically), built-in File Compare/Merge, Change Report or Tag and Branch handling, which make your daily work with Subversion as easy as possible.
SmartSVN is the consequent successor of SmartCVS, and works together with your Subversion server out of the box.
SmartSVN is available in two versions, a free Foundation version and the powerful Professional version.
- Cache creation dialog: added option smartsvn.cache.skipDialog to skip showing the dialog and always selecting the preselected path
- Linux launcher: fixed to prevent problems with libz on some newer Linux versions
- Lock column showsn locked files in externals as “broken”
- Overlapping moves are not properly recognized (A -> B, C -> A)
- About dialog: some license files showed wrong license count
- Linux bundle: missed readme-linux.txt
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later