Samplism is a revolutionary audio file organizer that helps you quickly organize, search and preview your audio samples with powerful features.
- Automatic Tag Matching: Samplism features a breakthrough technology that automatically categorizes audio samples into tags. With Samplism, you don’t need to waste your time anymore on manually categorizing your audio files. Just drag and drop folders into Samplism. All audio samples are automatically categorized into tags. It’s a magic.
- Navigate Audio Samples with Tags and Auto Tags: Samplism provides a simple, quick and easy way to search for samples using tags and auto tags. By simply selecting a tag, all its corresponding samples will be shown in the Sample List. In addition, auto tags allow you to search for samples with more specific criteria.
- Organize Audio Samples with Folders: Samplism provides folders and folder groups to help you manually organize your audio samples. Simply select audio samples in a library and drag and drop them into a folder. It is simple, quick and easy.
- Working with DAWs: Simply drag and drop audio samples, the waveform selection or transient regions into DAWs. It just works. A powerful drag and drop feature in Samplism will greatly improve workflow and increase creativity. With Samplism, sampling has never been easier.
- Working with Audio Units: Samplism is compatible with Audio Units. By simply selecting the Audio Unit View, Samplism scans all audio unit effects installed on your Mac and shows them in the Audio Unit List. All you have to do is to preview audio samples with real-time audio unit effects, tweak the plugin parameters and enjoy the sound.
- Export as audio files: With Samplism, exporting as audio files has never been easier. Simply select audio samples, the waveform selection, or transient regions. Samplism provides various export options such as file type, sample rate and bit depth. With just a click, all selected samples are automatically converted as audio files, which can be used in other DAWs.
- Import Third-Party Library (*Logic Pro X and Ableton Live supported): Do you want to import third-party libraries installed on your Mac, such as Logic Pro factory library, Apple Loops from Logic Pro and Garageband, and the factory content of other commercial DAWs? With Samplism, you don’t need to worry about finding the directory location of all third-party libraries. Samplism can automatically detect factory library samples of commercial DAWs and allows you to import them with just one-click.
- Built for Mac: Samplism takes full advantage of the latest macOS technologies including Core Audio, Core Animation and Grand Central Dispatch, and is fully optimized for 64-bit and multicore processors.
- Supports more file formats: the original REX format (*.rex).
- Added a feature to reset all tags of the selected samples in the Sample List view via the menu [Reset All Tags].
- Improved reliability of the manual tag matching feature.
- When deleting memos of the multiple samples in the Sample List view, the selection is preserved.
- The Samplism database will be optimized when quitting the app, if necessary.
- Fixed a critical issue that the Samplism database contains invalid tag information when manually changing tags of samples in a folder.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later