|Name||Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder 3.1.5 [sn].zip|
|Created on||2017-12-11 01:47:58|
|Files||Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder 3.1.5 [sn].zip (26.00 MB)|
Descriptions for Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder 3.1.5
Name: Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: http://www.quickandeasywebbuilder.com/
Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder is not an HTML editor, but an HTML generator! You can visually (WYSIWYG) create your websites by using drag-and-drop. Place objects (text, lines, images, shapes, slideshows, galleries, forms, etc.) anywhere on the page (pixel-perfect layouts). Now you can create amazing websites without having to learn HTML! It’s like desktop publishing for the Web! Create websites as easy as drag-and-drop.
- Outputs HTML4, XHTML, PHP, or HTML5
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone, and structure your Web pages from a single file
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard or manually with a large selection of form tools
- Built-in PHP form processor (send email, upload file to a folder on the server)
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, rotation, shadows, reflection and more than 50 other image effects
- Style manager for global styleing (CSS)
- Gradient Manager, create awesome multi-color gradient effects
- Publish to local drive or a FTP server using the build-in FTP manager
- Built-in slide shows, photo galleries, rollover images, logos, etc.
- Sitemap generator
- PayPal eCommerce tools
- Many navigation tools available: navigation bars, tab-menus, drop-down menus, slide-menus
- Template support; already more than 100 templates available
- Support for YouTube, Flash video, HTML5 video/audio, and many other video formats
- Add external scripts and other code with the HTML object
What’s New in Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder 3.1.5
- Fixed: jQuerySlider event should not include div prefix for jQuery Spinner targets.
- Fixed: ‘crop’ should be ‘clip’ in CSS transitions
- Fixed: Conflict with Carousel and Slideshow on the same page.
- Improved: External files in Site Manager are published in folders.
- Improved: jQuery Date Picker ‘inline’ can now also be used in forms.