oXygen XML Editor is the best XML editor available and provides a complete set of tools for creating and creating XML. It is designed to accommodate a large number of users, from beginners to experts XML. It is available on multiple platforms, all major operating systems and as a standalone application or an Eclipse plug. You can use oXygen XML Editor with all XML – based technologies and includes a variety of powerful tools to create, edit and publish XML documents.
Here are some key features of “oXygen XML Editor”:
WYSIWYG XML Editor (Visual XML editor):
· The Author mode of the XML Editor demonstrates a new productive way of authoring XML documents, similar to a word processor.
Intelligent XML Editing:
· Assistant context sensitive content is changing the way you edit documents, helping to create valid content all the time.
Extensible XML Editor:
· Starting with version 9 adds a new concept called Document Type that solves the problem of providing ready to use support for a framework or an XML language. The concept document type is used to provide integrated multiple XML frameworks (DITA, DocBook, TEI) support but, what is more important, can be used to provide support for a framework for the user to be shared with other users defined .
XML Grid Editor:
· The grid editor allows you to edit repetitive s XML content in a special layout similar to a spreadsheet application, without the need to interact with markup.
· XML Editor comes with a powerful outliner which is automatically synchronized with the document changes.
· XML Editor supports XInclude is, which is a standard for compiling XML documents from smaller pieces, being a replacement for the external entities.
XML verification and verification of good training:
· XML validation can be done by checking the documents against a schema. XML Schema Editor supports XML Schema, DTD, Schematron and Relax NG.
· XML Formatting and bleeding.
· A useful utility is the XML document formatter.
Unicode and Internationalization:
· XML Editor supports a large number of text encodings. Unicode is fully supported.
· Now is also available a complete settlement of disputes and mergers as a separate product. It offers directory and file comparison, six different diff algorithms and multiple levels of comparison.
· XPath is a language for addressing specific parts of an XML document. XPath, like the Document Object Model (DOM), models an XML document as a tree of nodes. An XPath expression is a mechanism for navigating and selecting nodes from the XML document. You can run XPath queries on opened documents. Both XPath versions 1.0 and 2.0 are supported.
XML Digital Signature and XML Canonicalization:
· The digital signature is a requirement when information is exchanged in a network that is not trusted. As XML is used for storing content, it is important to sign the XML files or messages.
· XML documents can be viewed / edited in a graphical tree. The tree editor is useful for large documents.
· There is a set of panels located on the side of the editing area to help you edit XML. They present the model edited XML element, the available attributes and entities.