|Name||OmniOutliner Pro 5.1.2 [kg core].zip|
|Created on||2017-09-29 00:42:13|
|Files||OmniOutliner Pro 5.1.2 [kg core].zip (43.53 MB)|
Descriptions for OmniOutliner Pro 5.1.2
Name: OmniOutliner Pro for Mac
Release Date: 26 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://www.omnigroup.com/omnioutliner/
OmniOutliner Pro is a flexible program for creating, collecting, and organizing information. Give your creativity a kick start by using an application that’s actually designed to help you think. It’s like having an extra brain – one that doesn’t keep losing the car keys.
You can use OmniOutliner’s document structure to create hierarchies of main headings and subpoints that can be expanded and collapsed, which are immensely useful when it comes to brainstorming new ideas, drilling out specifics, and lining up steps needed to get everything done. But you aren’t limited to outlines – you’ve got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, customizable popup lists, and an über-innovative styles system at your disposal.
OmniOutliner Professional includes in-depth outlining features like folded editing, clipping service support, audio recording, a new sections drawer, and saved templates. With OmniOutliner Professional, you can actively hide and display the information in your outlines – or quickly jump from one place to another – so you can save time and be more productive by focusing on exactly what you want to see. The new Names Styles feature in OmniOutliner Professional gives you even more options for fast and powerful editing. Download the Pro version today and try it for yourself!
What’s New in OmniOutliner Pro 5.1.2
- Keyboard shortcuts – A new menu option Go to Search Field has been added to the Find menu with the default shortcut of ⌥⌘F that will change focus to the toolbar Search field
- Attachments – Fixed multiple issues interacting with attachments after being opened including switching the display state of images between Show as Image and Show as Icon
- Attachments – Dragging in attachments as a new row when using the Control key modifier will correctly link the attachment
- macOS High Sierra – The OmniOutliner app icon displays in the About OmniOutliner panel
- macOS High Sierra – Audio recording attachments are useable
- macOS High Sierra – Input fields in the Row inspector use the correct width
- macOS High Sierra – Templates will not flash on screen while being installed