Meta 1.6 Mac Torrent Crack Free Download. Meta is a complete tool that helps you manage your digital music collection. It allows for easily editing audio metadata (tags) such as a song’s artist, title, album, artwork, etc…
• Supported Formats:
– Audio files: .mp3 .mp4 .m4a .flac .ogg .oga .opus .speex .wav .aiff
– Metadata: ID3v1, ID3v2.3/v2.4, APE, MP4, Vorbis, INFO Tags.
– Straightforward, native user interface that follows macOS’ Standards.
– Batch Editing: Apply changes to a selection of files at once.
– Preview audio and artworks without leaving Meta, using Quick Look.
– Perform string transformations.
– Find and replace text, or regular expressions.
– Rename files, extract tags from file names, or even create directories by specifying metadata patterns.
– Easily set or export album artworks using drag & drop.
– Adjust artworks (scale, crop, compress) either on demand, or automatically upon adding new artwork, to keep your audio files size to a minimum.
…and there’s more:
– Generate track number sequences: just choose an index and increment, and Meta will do the rest.
– Batch cut/copy/paste metadata: very useful in-app, and to exchange data with Numbers or Excel spreadsheets as CSV.
– Take advantage of handy file operations, in-app (move, delete, open with, reveal in finder, etc…)
– Utility popovers that help you edit long text (lyrics, comments), BPM (tap tempo), or dates so you don’t have to worry about what format to use.
• iTunes Friendly:
Add selected tracks to iTunes, or refresh their metadata once edited in Meta.
Optionally get autocomplete suggestions from iTunes’s database.
• Meta’s Interface can be Customised:
View Configurations allow you to define lists of tags you want to view/edit.
You can then quickly switch between configurations, depending on your needs (for example: common, advanced, sorting, podcast-related, etc…)
• Fast, Clean, and Reliable:
Edits are instantaneous. Any changes can easily be undone.
And most of all, Meta is powered by Taglib: a well-tested, open-source tagging engine.
We’re dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. If you want to contribute to making Meta even better, get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @meta4mac. Happy Tagging!
What’s New in Version 1.6:
Hello dear music lovers. Prepare yourselves to be amazed by this great update !
A lot of you were asking for a particular set of custom tags that they didn’t find in Meta, so I poured my soul into making it much more flexible for everyone 🙂
• Extended Tags Support !
There is now a much bigger range of available tags to choose from. So big I had to implement filtering in most menus…
• Custom Editor View Configurations !
With great power comes great responsibility: the wider tag spec. created a need for users to be able to customise what they want to see in the batch editor.
You can now define different view configurations and switch from one to another easily, depending on wether you’re editing music, more advanced tags, sorting tags, podcast-related tags, etc…
• Batch Cut/Copy/Paste !
Now available both in the editor, and in the files list, via the context menu.
This is very useful in-app, but also great to import/export lists of tags to Numbers or Excel Spreadsheets.
You can copy raw text from anywhere, and it’ll split the data per-selected-row for each line break.
You can still copy all tags at once, by selecting the corresponding action in the Main Menu.
User Interface Enhancements:
• New Popovers in the batch editor for dealing with Dates, Multiline Text (Lyrics, Comments…), and BPM (“Tap Tempo” feature)
• The Editor can now be Resized, and Collapsed (only for you folks running El Capitan or later)
• Spreadsheet style editing in the tableview (edit next row on return)
• Updated Taglib to v1.11. This brings out many fixes and enhancements to the tagging engine powering Meta.
• Added support for reading/writing OGG Opus Files
• Added support for reading/writing WAV INFO Metadata
• New FLAC Artwork Storage Preference (Choose wether to write as FLAC Pic, Vorbis Pic, or both)
• Fixed clipped drawing of tokens on macOS Sierra
• Fixed a rare unicode issue in “convert filename to tags” due to combining character sequences
• And a lot of smaller stuff, as usual…
And as amazing as it seems, Meta still runs fine on OSX 10.8, and is still localised in 3 languages.
Hope you enjoy this new release; please feel free to give me some feedback on twitter or via mail, I’ll be more than happy to read it.
Happy tagging everyone!