liquivid Easy Cinemagraph allows you to create animated images in minutes. Cinemagraphs are images with one or a few moving elements. Being neither photos nor videos (or a bit of both) they immediately grab attention and increase interaction rates and retention times. If you’re publishing anything online and want more people to look at your stuff, cinemagraphs are for you.
Take a video (should be taken with a tripod for best results), select which part of the video to animate and which to freeze and save the file as an animated GIF to use on your website, Twitter channel, etc. You can also export video formats to use on YouTube or upload to stock agencies. Head to the download page, get your free trial and start creating cinemagraphs right away.
- Supported input formats
- All common video formats, codecs and resolutions
- Image adjustments
- Exposure, levels, saturation, shadow and highlight recovery and coloring
- 23 visual effects with six blending modes
- Rotating and cropping with custom aspect ratios
- Rounded corners make your cinemagraphs even more attractive
- Adjust play speed
- Supported output formats
- Animated GIF
- MP4 (H.264 codec)
- MOV (Motion-JPEG codec)
- UI Languages
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later