Freeze has all the features you need to work effectively with Amazon Glacier, an extremely low-cost storage service for infrequently accessed data, which makes it perfect to store data archives or backups. With Freeze, you can upload files to your Glacier account, browse your inventory, and initiate archive retrievals.
- Browse your vaults’ inventories for any region
- Compare inventory with local folders on your Mac
- Highlight duplicate files
- Transfer huge files in a reliable way with multipart uploads
- Request files and start downloads automatically
- Transfer multiple files in parallel
- Limit transfer speed limits
- Resume interrupted transfers
- Manage multiple accounts
- Adds support for AWS regions: Singapore, Beijing, Ningxia, Osaka-Local.
- Stability improvements and minor bugfixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later