|Name||File Cabinet Pro v4.5 MAS [TNT].zip|
|Created on||2017-10-02 10:47:42|
|Files||File Cabinet Pro v4.5 MAS [TNT].zip (14.79 MB)|
Descriptions for File Cabinet Pro 4.5
Name: File Cabinet Pro
Release Date: September 30, 2017
Languages: English, Korean
Developer: Writes for All Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://apptyrant.com/file-cabinet-pro-help/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/file-cabinet-pro/id1150565778?mt=12
File Cabinet Pro is the file manager for the macOS menu bar. Quickly navigate to files without cluttering your desktop. Open, move, rename, compress, tag, trash, copy and paste files, all from the menu bar. You can open many file types natively in File Cabinet Pro or open files by launching other applications. It’s easy to click into directories in icon view, drill through directories in list view, or navigate the file tree in column view.
File Cabinet Pro is also a document-based application that ships with a built-in text editor, image viewer, pdf viewer, and media player. Some of the file types File Cabinet Pro can open for editing/viewing include:
-Plain text files (txt)
-Rich Text Format (rtf)
-Rich Text Format Directory (rtfd)
-Portable Document Format (pdf)
-Portable Network Graphics (png)
-Joint Photographic Experts Group (jpeg)
-Tagged Image File Format (tiff, tif)
-Bitmap image file (bmp)
-Photoshop File Format (psd) Import only
-Scalable Vector Graphics (svg) Import only
With File Cabinet Pro you can:
- ∙Create subdirectories.
- ∙Click into subdirectories and open documents.
- ∙Set a “Primary” and “Secondary” directory button for the bottom bar to get an innovative drag and drop experience; drag files to these buttons in the bottom bar to bring up a popover window.
- ∙Tag files easily. Select files in File Cabinet Pro, right click, and then simply add or remove file tags from the control in the context menu.
- ∙Show selected files in Finder.
- ∙Rename files.
- ∙Copy and paste files.
- ∙Compress files.
- ∙Trash files.
- ∙View items as icons, in a list, or in columns.
- ∙Launch the application at login. You can have File Cabinet Pro automatically launch when you login to your Mac (optional feature, disabled by default).
- ∙Create a list of all your favorite directories in the sidebar.
- ∙Create and edit txt, rtf, and rtfd files using the built in lightweight text editor.
- ∙Rotate images, crop images, and apply filters to images using the built in lightweight image editor.
- ∙Watch video and play audio files using the built in media player.
- ∙View pdf files using the built in pdf viewer.
- ∙Revert document versions for supported editable document types.
- ∙Set a Global Hotkey for showing and closing the File Cabinet Pro window (optional feature, disabled by default).
- ∙Preview selected files in Quicklook by pressing the spacebar.
- ∙Share files in apps that support Sharing extensions like Mail and Messages.
- ∙Create text documents from Finder using File Cabinet Pro’s Document Creator Finder extension (Note: To use this feature, you have to enable the Finder extension in System Preferences under the “Extensions” tab).
**This app supports the Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro.**
So what are you waiting for? Get File Cabinet Pro now!
What’s New in File Cabinet Pro 4.5
-A “Services” submenu now appears in File Cabinet Pro’s context menu. You can now launch Services for your selected files directly in File Cabinet Pro.
-Fixes compatibility issues with macOS High Sierra.
-Moving files into File Cabinet Pro via drag and drop now supports undo/redo. You may need to grant permission to an ancestor directory in Settings in order for File Cabinet Pro to be able to put files back on undo due to App sandboxing rules.
-Minor bug fixes and improvements.
-You can now batch rename files in File Cabinet Pro. To do this, select multiple files in File Cabinet Pro and right click to bring up the context menu, then choose the “Rename” menu item.