Electroacoustics Toolbox is a dynamic signal analyzer and modular and multichannel data acquisition platform.
Electroacoustics Toolbox 3.8.5 For Mac + Torrent
It brings new and powerful tools to the Macintosh platform for multichannel audio band data acquisition and real-time analysis of electrical, acoustic and electro-acoustic signals and systems. It allows precise measurements of acoustic quantities, such as equivalent and time-weighted sound levels, as well as acoustic and electro-acoustic systems, such as listening rooms and loudspeakers. The software is designed to work with any Mac-compatible audio hardware and supports multiple 8, 16, 24 or 32-bit data channels with sampling rates as high as is compatible with the hardware.
– Magnitude and frequency response phase
– Impulse response
– Automatic and cross correlation
– Delay time (latency)
– Group delay
– Signal to noise ratio (SNR)
– Total harmonic distortion (THD, THD + N)
– Crest level and rms signal levels , peak and peak to peak
– Values of the signal mean, variance and standard deviation
– Flat sound level, A and weighted in C (Leq), weighted in time (Lp) and in excess of percentile (Lx) )
– And more!
– Dual FFT analyzer (TF / IR
analyzer ) – FFT analyzer
– Meter bridge
– Octave analyzer (RTA)
– Signal generator
– Plotter X / Y
Available through purchase in the application:
– Room Analyzer tool to estimate the acoustic parameters of the room from the impulse response data (T20, T30, T60, EDT, Clarity , Definition, Center time).
– Noise dosimeter tool to measure the noise dose with several levels of threshold and criterion, with rates of change of 3, 4 and 5 dB.
Electroacoustics Toolbox is a project-based application, which allows you to configure and save project files. Projects can contain one or more tools available in the toolbox, along with captured data associated with those tools. Electroacoustics Toolbox allows the creation of an arbitrary number of tools of a certain type, or tools of different types. For example, a project may contain an oscilloscope, two FFT analyzers and two signal generators. The oscilloscope and the FFT analyzers can simultaneously analyze multiple input channels of a single device. However, it is not mandatory that all tools work with the same device.