ON1 Photo RAW (was ON1 Photo) is the lightning fast raw processor, photo editor, and plug-in collection all in one app photographers have been asking for. Unlike the current class of raw-based photo editors requiring catalogs, bouncing between apps for editing, and a subscription ecosystem, ON1 Photo RAW features a new, modern raw processing engine, tuned for today’s sensors and graphics chips. Combined with our current set of tools, the next generation of ON1 Photo 10, will continue to work where you want, as a standalone app, a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, or a host app for other editing apps.
• Lens Corrections – The new Lens Correction pane will automatically detect your lens and reduce distortion, chromatic aberration and peripheral fall-off. A list of supported Lens Profiles can be found here.
• Compare Mode – Select a series of photos and zoom and pan each of them at the same time.
• Details Pane – Sharpening and Noise Reduction is improved and has been merged into a new Details Pane for global corrections on raw photos giving better results in both areas.
• Improved Search – Search using a variety of metadata fields and decide if the search must match all or any of the search criteria.
• Clone Stamp – The powerful clone stamp retouching tool from Layers is inside Develop and Effects as part of the non-destructive workflow.
• Stacking Presets in Effects – The Insert Preset command is now available to stack presets in Effects.
• Improved Preset Management – Delete and rename preset categories as well as export categories for sharing and back-up.
• Lightroom® Migration – Migrate photos, their metadata and collections.
• Camera Updates – Added or improved support for: Apple iPad Pro 9.7, Canon EOS T7i/ 800D / Kiss X9i, Canon EOS M6, Canon EOS 77D / 9000D, Fuji X100F (compressed), Huawei Mate 9, Panasonic LX10, Sony NEX5n, Olympus Pen F, Panasonic DC-ZS70 / TZ90, Pentax KP, Olympus E-PL3, Sony Alpha ILCE 9.
• Lots of additional bug fixes and performance improvements.
Photo RAW is a must have plug-in for Lightroom and Photoshop. At the heart lies Develop and Effects which include everything you could possibly need for creating any look you want. The hundreds of filters and presets are stackable, allowing for endless creativity. You don’t need 10 different plug-ins when you can do it all with one. It’s one of the best collections of filters for stacking and creating your own signature looks along with the perfect tools for selectively applying effects, local adjustments, adjustable gradients, adjustment brushes, masking, and retouching.
Black and White