DesktopServer Premium 22.214.171.1246 Mac Torrent Crack Free Download. DesktopServer software makes your local installation of WordPress as easy as simply giving your site a name and clicking a few buttons.
● Create a Locally Installed WordPress Site in Seconds
● Cross Platform (Mac & Windows)
● The ONLY WordPress Optimized Local AMP Stack
● Support for Dreamweaver Live View (Premium)
● Full Panic Coda Support (Premium)
● Easy Custom Configuration with Blueprints
● Direct Deploy to Live Site (Premium)
● Multisite Support (Premium)
● Create and Manage an Unlimited Number of WordPress sites (Premium)
● Expanding Library of Developer Plugins
● Top-Notch Support Team
Simply, DesktopServer. Choose fictional domain names to personalize each of your projects and create dozens of virtual servers in seconds. WordPress designers and developers seldom work on a single project. Now you can create multiple isolated sites for webdesign or just for quickly and safely testing those plugins you’ve been meaning to try out. Now with new support for Dreamweaver and Coda2!
mac-winCreate a dozen “virtual servers” for developing themes, or even take WordPress Multisite or BuddyPress for a spin. Each virtual server resides on your computer and can be easily accessed from your desktop web browser via a fictitious, pseudo top-level domain name: .dev (in example, https://www.example.dev). Using domain names you choose allows DesktopServer to support friendly permalinks and for you to develop complete solutions that support sub-domain and domain mapping (a requirement for enterprise Multisite development available in DesktopServer Premium edition only). Creating local development test sites right on your desktop that work just like real world servers is simple. See the Getting Started video.
What’s New in Version 3.8.0:
● Prevents lockup with All-In-One-WordPress-Security tables; omits scrubbing
● Sharing optimizations for faster performance and compatibility (Premium)
● New DesktopServer Plugin Architecture and global “Developer Plugins”
● Improved sortable and customizable developer sites localhost page
● Official support for SSL enabled connections (Premium only)
● Added .css files to file scrubbing, fixes Headway cache.
● Resolves xDebug compatibility issue on Windows.
● Upgrade to phpMyAdmin to version 4.4.6
● Upgrade to MySQL version 5.6.24
● Upgrade to PHP version 5.5.24
● Includes WordPress 4.2.2
● Includes Plugin – Airplane Mode
● Includes Plugin – Dreamweaver Support (Premium only)
● Includes Plugin – Coda WYSIWYG Support (Premium only)
● Includes Plugin – Bypass Login (Premium only)
Full Release Note: https://serverpress.com/desktopserver-3-8-released/