If you have never tried it, now is the time, it operates invisibly in the background remembering your copies and allows you see a Clip History of clips going back in time or to keep clips permanently in the Clip Archive. Try it and find out for yourself why its so popular.
- Multiple (unlimited depending on memory) clipboards available by hotkey, menu, contextual menu, clip palette and clip browser.
- Save all clipboards thru restarts. Never lose an edit again. This alone is a savior.
- Clip History maintains a stack of cuts or copies and even drags.
- Clip Editor allows immediate editing of any clip.
- Clip Archives to keep available info you use repeatedly
- The Clip Browser allows vertically viewing all clips and their contents. Particularly good for pictures.
- The Clip Palettes allow horizontal viewing and access to all clips. Particularly good for text.
- Drag images from Safari directly into the clip history
- Clip Tools to act on clipboard data in dozens of useful ways that save time like: – Email extractor which grabs email addresses from large amounts of text – Url extractor grabs url’s from large chunks of text, shorten urls (great for twitter) and many others
- Drag and drop any clip in the clip browser and to/from applications
- Contextual menus to give easy access to the clipboards from anywhere
- With the clip editor open text, PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple Archive, and many other file types
- Easy ways to organize and make available all the clipboard data for reuse.
- Many more features built in and more coming….
- check for updates now fixed for use in the future.
- shorten url was broken now fixed.
- darkmode now works
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later