CLO Enterprise 2.3.135 Mac Torrent Crack Free Download. This is 100% 3D And the result of over 10 years of R&D in cutting-edge computer graphics technology. Our sophisticated algorithm simulates the physical properties of fabrics to accurately visualize the way they drape in real-life.
First things first: CLO is neither a mobile app nor a magical clothing-scanning device. It’s a design software that runs on your computer-desktopor laptop, Mac or PC.
It begins with a 3D body – avatar, body scan, or dress form, available in different shapes andsizes.
Stop Chasing. Start Designing.
With CLO, lead times are reduced from weeks to mere minutes*.
Confirm and fine-tune the 3D before you cut, make, trim, and ship the physical.
Eliminate the need for excess sample rounds and over-development, not to mention the costs that come with them.
It’s time to shift the focus away from the chase and back to what really matters the most: your product.
ChangeLog for 2.3.135:
– [New] High-quality Rendering
– [New] CLO Fabric Kit + Fabric Emulator
– [New] Cut
– [New] Pleats Folding + Sewing
– [New] Multiple Program Windows
– [New] DXF Size Information + Grading
– [New] Check Sewing Length tool. Display differences in sewing length.
– [New] 2D Pattern Snapshot (1:1)
– [New] Add Project
– [New] UV Guide
– [New] Round Corner
– [New] Align Points
– [New] Seam Line Topstitch
– [New] Double-Click/Drag&Drop for .mea, .avs, .btn, .bth, .sst files in Library Window
– [New] On/Off Options for Avatar Collision Detection
– [New] Show/Hide Selected Avatars
– [New] Joint Reset
– [New] Display Skeletorn
– [New] Topstitch Normal Map
– [New] Pattern Annotations
– [New] Superimpose (Side)
– [New] Duplicate Graphics to Symmetric Patterns
– [Improved] +30% Simulation speedup
– [Improved] Mac version enhancements( +70% speedup )
– [Improved] Changes to the Avatar Size Interface
– [Improved] Colorway saves Texture Transformation.
– [Improved] Display Baselines, Internal Lines/Shapes, Pattern Names, Segment Length, Grain line in Print Layout Mode
– [Improved] Save/Load Graphic Name
– [Improved] Auto Sync
– [Improved] “Free Sewing/Stitching” operation on intersected shapes
– [Improved] 2D point snapping accuracy
– [Improved] More realistic Light setting
– [Improved] Import DXF settings saved
– [Improved] Save Avatar Data Separately
– [Improved] Tablet Compatibility
– [Changed] Terms of Service document
– [Changed] Changes to Sewing Styles. Improvements to the interface of Sewing and Topstitches
– [Changed] Thickness as a Fabric Property. Added “Thickness” in Fabric property and changed “Thickness – Simulation” to “Add’l Thickness – Collision” and “Thickness – Rendering” to “Add’l Thickness – Rendering” in Pattern Property Editor
– [Changed] Avatar Bounding Volumes + Arrangement Points in the Avatar Editor
– [Fixed] Crash when double-press “Delete” key after selecting a button with Edit Button tool in 2D window.
– [Fixed] Crash sometimes when creating a button hole in Thick Garment Rendering Style
– [Fixed] Crash when doing “Fold arrangement” on deactivated sewing lines.
– [Fixed] Button is misplaced when placing a pattern on Arrangement Point.
– [Fixed] Button is misplaced when Undoing the placement of a pattern on Arrangement Point
– [Fixed] Some vertices are misplaced when doing “Fold Arrangement”
– [Fixed] Delete texture of a button when deleting the texture of the pattern including the button.
– [Fixed] Crash when using “Stitch Style Assign”.
– [Fixed] Setting a color in Color Palette does not work after importing xTex files
– [Fixed] Fail to create a thumbnail of 32bit png image file.
– [Fixed] Wrong display of a texture sometimes when repeating to scale the texture.
– [Fixed] “Diffuse Color Combined On Texture” option does not work for a pattern without a texture when exporting as OBJ
– [Fixed] Crash when loading some Collada files.
– [Fixed] Crash when drag & drop some JPG images.
– [Fixed] crash sometimes when import DXF file.
– [Fixed] crash sometimes when using trace tool.
– [Fixed] crash sometimes when using snapping tool.
– [Fixed] Some cloths with a very tiny triangle are extremely over-stretched during simulation.
– [Fixed] Graphic is not transparent in “Transparent Surface” garment rendering style
– [Fixed] (Mac OS) Double-Click does not work for .Zprj and .Zpac files in Finder
– [Fixed] (Mac OS) Image Desaturation does not work on some Mac OSs.
Get More Mac Tools: