|Created on||2017-12-19 21:03:04|
|Files||CheckBook_Pro_2.6.4 [sn].zip (32.01 MB)|
Descriptions for CheckBook Pro 2.6.4
Name: CheckBook Pro for Mac
Release Date: 18 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro/
CheckBook Pro is more than a basic check register and reporting tool: it features everything in CheckBook, our powerfully simple personal finance manager, and then some. Get a report for all of your accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of criteria. Group your transactions into folders. Change the details of a group of transactions in a single stroke. CheckBook Pro’s simply powerful data management tools make it all just plain easy.
- Precisely manage your finances:
- Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful criteria
- Reconcile your accounts to the penny
- Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
- Import from other personal finance apps or your bank:
- Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV, and Text
- Import from Quicken Essentials for Mac
- Share and sync your data:
- Sync with other users on a local network
- Sync with iCloud, when used on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Save complex searches as Smart Folders so you can search again and again
- Group your transactions into folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
- Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
- Report on all your accounts at once
- See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
What’s New in CheckBook Pro 2.6.4
- Nixes a potential issue where CheckBook Pro might not save changes to an Account’s Currency.
- Prevents a hang that can occur when CheckBook Pro automatically saves your work or when you close your document while another process tries to access it.
- Includes some minor user interface fixes and a few check printing tweaks.