CDRViewer allows you to open and view CorelDRAW files. As every designer knows CorelDRAW was discontinued after version 11. Now we have developed a simple application that opens CorelDRAW files on OS X and exports to vector PDF format file.
When you install CDRViewer on your Mac OS, you will be able to open CDR files. CDR file format stands for CorelDRAW and this extension is proprietary format used by CorelDRAW software. CDR format is not recognized by other image editing programs and to save to other image formats it needs to be opened in CorelDRAW and then exported in other format. With CDRViewer there is no need to use another operating system and another machine, or another software to display and save CDR file formats.
- CDRViewer runs on OS X
- CDRViewer can export your CDR (CorelDRAW) files to vector PDF file format
- Fast file loading and zooming function
- All previously opened CDR files are archived for faster access for later use
- Now supports Cyrillic and other characters
- Standalone software, CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat and Reader not required!
- CDRViewer is fully compatible with macOS High Sierra
- Updated English language translations
- New .cdr file rendering form to show content
- Mouse Scrolling
- Added ColerDRAW file Gallery
Improvement and Bug Fixes:
- Resolved a bug that CDRViewer main window not shown for some users
- Fixed an issue that would result incorrect font type
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later