A fun, intuitive app for Project Managers. As featured in Lawyers Weekly, Girl’s Guide to Project Management, the Sweet Setup and WINK.
– Manage multiple projects simultaneously with BusiBI.
– Build a budget with predefined, configurable templates.
– Assign tasks and priorities.
– Setup meetings, milestones and reminders.
– Import contacts and assign roles from LinkedIn, Facebook and iOS.
– Link project documentation from Dropbox.
– Keep in synch across all of the projects, across your teams on your Mac, iPad and iPhone.
* BusiBI is not a browser based project tool, it’s a native app that works even when you’re offline.
** You can take BusiBI anywhere, you don’t need an internet connection to access your data.
Track multiple past, present and future projects through a single pane of glass, your iPad, Mac or iPhone.
– Fully configurable – tailor to your Project Management methodology and Industry.
– Suitable for public and private sector use.
– Built in analytics, synch across your team members and send email reports.
– Your industry, methodology and language.
– No internet connection required, works offline.
– Simple to use, powerful and configurable.
– Add your own budget templates.
– Add, rename or remove fields and configure pick lists to suit you.
– Unicode/Multi-language support
– Use a consistent methodology across your team.
– Protect sensitive procurement projects with PIN number protection.
– Drag and drop to update the status of your projects instantly
– Analyse your portfolio of projects efficiently with visual tools
– Chart ongoing work in progress and upcoming projects
– Add your own notes directly or link in your files from Dropbox. Don’t continually email multiple versions of files to the team.
– Integrated with LinkedIn, Facebook. Don’t retype business cards.
– Get automated reminders from iOS across your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
– Integrated with the address book, calendar and tasks across iOS.
WORK AS A TEAM
– Optionally add cloud synching features
– Synch data across multiple users
– Export data
– Import data
– Add enterprise reporting