Alternote is a gorgeous OS X note-taking app that integrates with Evernote. Designed to be the most convenient and natural way to make notes, collect information, write down your ideas, feelings and memories.
Alternote is totally secure. There are no Alternote servers in the chain, just you, your Mac, and Evernote backend.
- Distraction-free – Interface slightly dims as you start typing. Now just focus on writing.
- Night mode and font settings – Change sidebar background, color scheme and font settings as you like.
- Robust search – Search through note title and contents as-you-type. Start searching just as you launch Alternote, no more focusing search field.
- Backed by Evernote – Alternote is an alternative Evernote client for Mac. You can use Evernote mobile apps and clippers. All your data will be in sync.
- Retina-ready and smooth – You will make use of every pixel of Alternote. It’s retina-ready and has smooth, optimized scrolling. No matter how long your note is.
- WYSIWYG, when you need it – Text styling controls don’t bother you and appear when you select something.
- Compact mode – Hide sidebar and show notes in one line.
- Got rid of an annoying error on launch – sorry for that! It was hurting only analytics, not your data.
- Fixed search that might not working on the newer macOS versions.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later