Allegorithmic Substance Painter 18.104.22.1688 Mac Torrent Crack Free Download. It makes it easy for you to give your 3D gaming models very realistic textures, effects and appearances, with the help of its advanced particle brushes
Considering the level reached by the gaming industry today, there is no doubt that the need for extensive software solutions for creating and polishing 3D models is steadily rising.
Artist-friendly and powerful 3D painter
One such software solution is Substance Painter, a powerful and full featured 3D painting application that aims to provide you with an extensive set of tools for creating exquisite and realistic textures for your 3D models.
Upon first starting the app, you are greeted by a black themed user interface that follows the same visual layout as many other products of this kind, with a collection of almost too small buttons and a multitude of panels well organized around the work-space, making everything easily reachable all the time.
Bundles the latest texturing technologies that should keep both game developers and artists alike happy
A very good piece of news is the fact that Substance Painter enables you to create comprehensive maps that can be implemented in games that use the Physical Based Shaders engine. Another plus is the fact that you have the possibility to accurately review your work with the help of a physically based viewport (PBR).
Continuing with some more geeky stuff, Substance Painter comes with full integration for Yebis 2, one of the world’s best post processing software, fact that will provide your gaming 3D models with modern and crisp optical effects by adding anti-aliasing, color correction, depth of field, glare, and bloom, just to name a few.
Comprehensive software solution for 3D painting
It seems that when it comes to 3D rendering, Substance Painter has it covered pretty well, but the the app’s best part is by far its set of brushes, with a special attention towards the particle brushes.
With the help of these powerful particle brushes, you can add realistic and customizable effects to your objects in such a detailed matter, that your imagination and level of skill could very well be the only limit.
One aspect to keep in mind though, in its current development stage, Substance Painter isn’t what you would call smooth running, with a small collection of interface glitches that require some attention in order to keep everything in check.
Still a young project, but, after a time, it might just become the industry’s standard
As a verdict, Substance Painter is a powerful texturing application that has a lot going for it in terms of effects, support for the newest consoles and games thanks to its Physical Based Shaders engine, while not the best, a fairly intuitive interface, and of course, the game changing particle brushes.
What’s New in 2.5.1
● [Mac] Wacom tablet input broken in 3D and 2D view
● [Bakers] Matching by name doesn’t work anymore
● [Bakers] “Average Normals” setting doesn’t work anymore
● [Iray] Incorrect rendering with missing baked normal map
● [Iray] Color Profiles behave differently in comparison to OpenGL renderer
● [Iray] Exporting render as bitmap doesn’t include color profile correction
● [Substance] Material filters don’t work anymore
● [Tool] Stroke opacity isn’t stored in brush presets
● [Tool] Clone Brush UV Alignment doesn’t work anymore
● [Export] Displacement channel should be centered in 0.5 when exporting in integer
● [Template] Absolute path is stored in Templates
● [TextureSet] Channel texture persist after removing the channel
Known Issue :
● [Linux] Wacom tablet input don’t work in 3D and 2D view
● [Mac] Particles can create texture corruption in some cases
● [Export] In very rare case, black rectangles can appear on AMD GPUs
Full release notes at: https://www.allegorithmic.com/products/substance-painter/release-notes