1Password Teams gives you full control over who has access to your team’s most important information. Now you can share the simple security of 1Password with everyone. Emailing passwords is just the tip of the bad-security iceberg. IM, post-it notes, broken telephone. They’re not safe, and they don’t scale. 1Password Teams makes it super simple and safe to share all those passwords with the whole office. Items show up on your teammates’ devices automatically, so no one has to worry about staying in sync. And it isn’t just for passwords: protect sensitive financial information such as bank accounts and credit cards; and access confidential documents from anywhere, knowing that all your information is thoroughly protected.
- Tools that give you control. Manage what your teammates can see and do using the Admin Console. Instantly deploy, grant and revoke access to shared vaults. You can even securely recover locked-out user accounts.
- Secure teams are productive teams. Keeping everyone safe can feel like a full time job. The less time you need to spend dealing with hacks, phishing scams, and lost passwords, the better. Give your team the tools they need to take security into their own hands. And it’s so easy to get started, they’ll thank you for it.
- Everywhere. Get your secure data on your phone, your desktop, your wrist, and the web.
- Security is not just a feature. It’s our foundation. Every design decision in 1Password Teams begins with the safety and privacy of your data in mind. For us, security involves more than just bolting on encryption and enabling SSL. It takes a combination of policy, innovative thinking, and a deep respect for your right to privacy.
- Secure – We’ve innovated features never seen before in a password manager.
- Transparent – We believe that openness always trumps “security through obscurity”.
The published price is that of a Standard account, per user, per month, billed annually. The full pricing schema can be found here.
- When searching via 1Password’s URL scheme the search term is now properly displayed in the search field.
- Corrected some behavior related to how 1Password was connecting to 1Password.com.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later