|Name||1Blocker v1.4 [ked].zip|
|Created on||2017-09-12 03:26:46|
|Files||1Blocker v1.4 [ked].zip (8.18 MB)|
Descriptions for 1Blocker 1.4
Name: 1Blocker – Better Than Just an Adblock
Release Date: September 09, 2017
Developer: Salavat Khanov
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://1blocker.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/1blocker-better-than-just-an-adblock/id1107421413?mt=12
The most powerful and the fastest content blocker, used by over a million people on iOS and Mac. Essential app for anyone who uses Safari.
Unlike other adblock apps, we can’t see what sites you visit and track you. That’s because 1Blocker is a native Safari content blocker, not a shady VPN server. We are supported entirely by our users, there’s no “acceptable ads” program.
LOVED BY CUSTOMERS
1Blocker has been featured in The New York Times, TechCrunch, and many more.
- “I like 1Blocker enough that I’ve stopped thinking about blockers.” John Gruber, Daring Fireball.
- “Switched from Ghostery to 1Blocker for macOS Safari, which uses the fast new contentblocking API, and it seems noticeably faster.” Marco Arment.
- “Does exactly what you want it to do, and the customer support is fantastic. Highly recommended ad blocker.”
WHY DO YOU NEED 1BLOCKER
– Block annoying ads (adblock)-
Ads have become a total disaster on websites by ruining the browsing experience. No one likes to see ads that pop over the entire screen.
– Save battery, data and time-
Independent tests by Wirecutter, NY Times, and BrooksReview confirm that 1Blocker cuts data loaded by sites on average by over 50%.
– Protect yourself online-
Many corporations track your behavior and what sites you visit. Online ads are not safe and may serve you malware even on major sites like Forbes and Yahoo.
– Improve your productivity-
Besides ads, webpages often contain distracting elements (like “You Might Also Like” and subscription boxes) that disturb your work flow and productivity.
1Blocker comes with almost 50 000 built-in blocker rules. It is very configurable.
- Block ads, trackers and other annoyances. Make browsing over 2x faster.
- Tap to hide any annoying content with our visual editor.
- Support sites you love by whitelisting them.
- Create your own custom blocker rules (hide elements, block sites and cookies).
- All your settings are synced over iCloud.
1Blocker is also available for iOS in the App Store.
HOW IS 1BLOCKER BETTER THAN OTHERS
We believe 1Blocker is better than anything else available. Here is why:
- We don’t make deals with advertisers.
- We don’t and technically can’t track our users.
- We have no customer data to sell.
- We are bootstrapped and selffunded. No investors. Made by a tiny twoperson team.
While most other adblock apps block content by filtering elements of an already downloaded page, 1Blocker uses native Safari content blocker technology (API) to tell Safari in advance what should be blocked. This vastly improves efficiency, doesn’t slow down Safari, and saves battery life.
What’s New in 1Blocker 1.4
Happy Safari browsing, friend! You are going to like surfing the web again.
We added a new rule type called “Make HTTPS” which will secure your requests. Here’s how it works: it changes a URL from HTTP to HTTPS before making a request to website server. URLs with a specified port (other than the default port 80) and links using other protocols are not affected.
We hope this new feature is yet another step towards the better Web.
- Major updates to our rules, including the following:
- Fixed GitHub comments (sorry!)
- Fixed YouTube history not being saved
- Fixed 9to5mac ads (once again)
- Fixed broken DHL package tracking page
- Fixed VOX and Verge cookie warning
- Fixed Whitelist rule removal
- Renamed our Safari extension 1Blocker Menu to 1Blocker Button, makes more sense now (thanks Merv!)
- Numerous other bug fixes and general performance improvements.